Garlic Bread is an indispensable side to a pasta dish. It’s delectable as an appetizer or an anytime snack. But when you’re too tired to do everything from scratch, a handy shortcut is the way. Sometimes, these shortcuts surprisingly yield much better results than the authentic processes! Here is the 10-minute hack that can transform your leftover homemade dinner rolls or store-bought ones into a batch of last-minute delicious garlic bread. With this trick in your repertoire, homemade buttery garlic bread is always minutes away, ready to be served on a spontaneous pasta night or to satisfy a quick-nibble craving. Also, this extra-easy recipe usefully works with whatever you’ve got in your kitchen. So, let’s begin!
● Fat: You don’t need to set out the butter to soften for this quick recipe. Because it’s the melted butter that’ll seep into every nook and cranny of the roll, making it ultra-flavorful. Add a pinch of salt if the butter is unsalted. If no butter is in the scene, grab your olive oil instead.
● Garlic: Grated or freshly minced garlic goes better with the recipe. But you can also use a pinch of garlic powder if that’s what you got on hand.
● Herb: Fresh parsley is the best here. But dried parsley or Italian seasoning will work too.
● Cheese: It’s an optional step. But obviously, some shredded mozzarella or a good grating of parmesan will take the decadence of your garlic bread up to a notch.
The Garlic Butter
Simply take a small bowl and mix the following ingredients:
● Melted butter, ½ cup or 1 stick / Olive oil, ½ cup
● Grated or minced garlic, 4 cloves / Garlic powder, 1 teaspoon
● Finely chopped fresh parsley, ¼ cup / Garlic powder or Italian seasoning, 2 teaspoons
● Grated parmesan or shredded mozzarella, ¼ cup (optional)
● Salt and black pepper, to taste
With this amount, you can flavor 12 large or six small dinner rolls, or even a pack of burger buns.
● Line a baking sheet with foil. Arrange two racks in the oven and preheat it to 350oF.
● Slice the dinner rolls or buns in halves horizontally. Brush all the halves generously with the prepared garlic butter.
● Bake the flavored rolls on the lower rack for 8-10 minutes, until they’re warm. Then transfer them to the upper rack and broil for 1-2 minutes, until the edges turn toasty.
● Switch off the oven. Serve this easy-peasy garlic bread warm and soft, and enjoy!
The Three Best Food Processor Options Every Kitchen Needs
Whether you love cooking or simply want to make your life easier whenever possible, having a decent food processor in your kitchen is a must. However, in a sea of price ranges and functionalities, it can be difficult to know which one is worth the money and will meet your needs. To help you make the most out of your budget, we’ve compiled a list of three great options that will make your life infinitely better.
1. Cuisinart’s 14 Cup Food Processor
The best things in life are often the simplest. With just two buttons, this beast of a food processor is super easy to clean and use and can successfully blend just about anything. It’s definitely on the pricey side of things but, judging by it being the most popular option on Amazon, it’s most probably worth the money. You can currently find it for a little under $230.
2. KitchenAid’s 3.5 Cup Food Chopper
Can there ever be a list of top-performing food processors that don’t have a KitchenAid device in it? The quick answer is: No. Much like everything else by this brand, its 3.5 cup food chopper is more than worth buying. Priced at a little under $55, this awesome gadget is perfect for blending nuts, herbs, small veggies, and fruits. If you love to color-coordinate your kitchen, you’ll be happy to know it comes in so many cute colors ranging from modern silver to retro mint green.
3. Ninja’s Food Chopper Express Chop
If your knife skills aren’t your finest feature, don’t worry. That’s what food choppers like this Ninja gadget are for. Getting a food processor that can quickly mince garlic, nuts, spices, herbs, and carrots is essential if you don’t want to spend too much time prepping meals in your kitchen. The best part? You will java evenly cut food without accidentally chopping off a finger or inflicting other damage to yourself.