Gisele Bündchen recently celebrated her 43rd birthday in style. Sharing her joy and gratitude on Instagram, she documented the heartfelt moments from her birthday getaway with loved ones on a delightful girl’s trip to Brazil. The celebration was a cherished occasion as it brought together her twin sister, Patricia, and their lovely daughters, including Vivian, whom she shares with her ex-husband, Tom Brady.
A Heartwarming Family Affair
Gisele’s birthday celebration was a heartwarming family affair as she basked in the love and company of her twin sister, Patricia, and their precious daughters. The sisters’ bond was evident as they posed together next to a chalk sign that read “Happy Birthday,” marking the start of a joyous occasion. The birthday festivities took a thrilling turn as the group embarked on an icy boat ride into the picturesque mountains. Surrounded by nature’s beauty, Gisele and her loved ones relished in the scenic views and shared moments of laughter and happiness.
Precious Moments With Vivian
One of the highlights of the celebration was the precious moments Gisele shared with her daughter, Vivian. In heartwarming snapshots, the duo embraced each other, posed nose to nose in front of a serene lake and mountain range, and playfully made funny faces while donning matching jackets. Their loving bond was evident, and the photos captured the essence of their mother-daughter connection. Gisele Bündchen and Vivian remind us all of the profound beauty that exists in a mother’s love and the unbreakable ties that bind a family together.
Embracing Love and Gratitude
As the Brazilian model marked another year of life, she felt immensely blessed to have spent her birthday surrounded by so much love and cherished memories. The celebration was a heartwarming family affair filled with joy and happiness. Despite going through a significant life change recently, Gisele continues to embrace the beauty of family and gratitude for the precious moments shared together.
Meatballs are a universal favorite in almost all cuisines in the world. Here’s a mouthwatering recipe for savory beef meatballs and rice featuring a tantalizing fusion of sweet coconut milk and spicy curry. This colorful, flavorful, and hearty meal is perfect for a comforting dinner.
(For Freezer Meatballs)
● 85% ground beef, 3 pounds
● Lightly beaten large eggs, 3
● Milk, 2 tablespoons
● Finely chopped onions, 1 cup
● Minced garlic, 3 cloves
● Fine dry bread crumbs, ¾ cup
● Salt, 1 teaspoon
● Black pepper, 1 teaspoon
(For the Dish)
● Cooked brown rice, 3 cups
● Freezer meatballs, 1 portion
● Unsweetened coconut milk, 1 can (15 ounces)
● Peanut butter, 3 tablespoons
● Red curry paste, 2 tablespoons
● Fish sauce, 1 tablespoon
● Thin onion wedges, 1 cup
● Red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces, 2 cups
● Minced garlic, 3 cloves
● Halved fresh snow pea pods, 1 cup
● Olive oil, 1 tablespoon
● Lime juice, 1 tablespoon
● Chopped peanuts, ¼ cup
● Chopped fresh cilantro, ¼ cup
● Lime wedges, 1
(For Freezer Meatballs, 3 portions)
● Preheat the oven to 400°F and line two 15×10-inch baking pans with foil.
● Combine the lightly beaten eggs, milk, finely chopped onions, minced garlic, dry bread crumbs, salt, and black pepper in an extra-large bowl.
● Add the ground beef to the bowl and mix lightly with clean hands until all the ingredients are well combined. Don’t overwork the mixture.
● Shape the meat mixture into 1-inch meatballs, using approximately 1 tablespoon of the mixture for each meatball. Arrange them on the prepared baking pans.
● Bake the meatballs in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes or until they reach an internal temperature of 160°F.
● Cool the meatballs on wire racks. Divide the cooled meatballs into three 1-gallon re-sealable plastic freezer bags or airtight containers. Seal and lay the bags flat in the freezer for up to 3 months.
(For the Dish)
● Heat olive oil in a 4-quart pot over medium-high heat. Add the onion, red bell pepper, and minced garlic. Sauté for about 4 minutes.
● Whisk together the unsweetened coconut milk, peanut butter, red curry paste, and fish sauce in a medium bowl.
● Stir the coconut milk mixture into the heated pot with the sautéed vegetables. Add 1 portion of the freezer meatballs. Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer covered for 10 minutes.
● Remove the pot from heat and stir in the snow pea pods. Cover the pot and let it stand for 10 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together. Finish by stirring in the lime juice.
● Serve the meatball curry over cooked brown rice, garnish with chopped peanuts and fresh cilantro. Add some lime wedges for an extra burst of citrus flavor.